Information document Art. 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 – GDPR – Information on the processing of personal data collected from the data subject.
In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data), we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through links in the sites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This information notice is given pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC concerning cookies and the provisions of the ruling of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal information that can be processed: “personal datum” means any piece of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; (C26 C27 C30).
Specific information could be presented in the pages of the website in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the following cookies policy link
1. The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Art. 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679, is GRAZIANO RAMINA INDUSTRIES s.r.l., Via Regina Elena n.51, 35010, Grantorto (PD), P.IVA e Cod Fisc. 05290550283, e-mail email@example.com in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with conditions of lawfulness pursuant to Art. 6 of Reg. EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
– navigation on this website – legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
– any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you – legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f)) as the legal basis of the processing; to respond to a specific request for information using the form on the related page;
– any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you – legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f)) as the legal basis of the processing; to respond to a specific request for information sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS FOR THE DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients that will process the data as Processors (Art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor (Art. 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2. Specifically the data will be communicated to: – parties providing services for the management of the information system used by the company and of the telecommunications networks; – professional persons, offices or companies in the context of relationships of assistance and consultancy; – parties providing services for the management of the information system used by the company and of the telecommunications networks, including e-mails, newsletters and website management; – third parties that collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities; – competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request. Subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories carry out the function of Data Processor, or work completely independently as distinct Controllers of the processing. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to: email@example.com or to the registered office of the company.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and manual forms, with methods and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by parties specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 para. 1 e) of Reg. EU 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data is being processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
– navigation on this website (see the cookies policy at link; – for contact request (maximum 1 year); timescales determined on the basis of criteria that the interested party can be informed about by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at the registered office of the Controller.
5. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide data marked with the symbol* will make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as expressed in Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Processor, by writing to the address email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, and the correction and cancellation of the same, as well as limitations on the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling), as well as the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and legal appeal, if you consider that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 f) of the aforementioned Reg. EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data and, with reference to Art. 6 para. 1 a) and Art. 9 para. 2 a), you have the right to revoke the consent given at any time. In the case of requesting portability of the data, the Data Controller will provide you, in a structured format, in common use and legible by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 of Reg. UE 2016/679.
Date of update 11.10.2021